YOUR #1 CHOICE FOR ALL INSURANCE REPAIR WORK IN THE BLUE MOUNTAINS
Mountain Reno Group offers you high quality renovation work and is an insurance repair specialist. Whether you want to adapt your home to your changing family needs, or have incurred damage and need to get things back up to scratch, Mountain Reno Group has you covered.
The success of Mountain Reno Group is based on a solid foundation of high-quality workmanship that you can trust. Our workers are skilled and trustworthy, exactly what you want when entrusting your home to a tradesperson.
You’ll have a great experience with Mountain Reno Group. We will come to your home, complete the work requested, exactly as you’ve specified, and leave your home in pristine condition – you’ll think we hadn’t even been there! We’ll turn up when we say and complete within the time we give, as long as no complications crop up as we’re working.
All of our licenses are in order and our workers are fully insured to carry out all the work.
No matter how complex the job is, we are ready and able to take on major projects.
Our expertise mean we will get the renovation work or new build done without disrupting your:
• Access to the property
• Home life
• Family time
No challenge is too big, or too small, for us to complete. Small works like patching up walls and floors after a burst pipe, or rebuilding sections of your property after a large-scale problem are all welcome. We work across all aspects of building renovations and home improvements, contact us today to discuss your needs.
We work alongside some of the biggest insurance builders in Australia. When you need to fix up your home due to natural disasters like:
• Storm damage
We are on hand to get your home back to normal. We are trusted to get the job done when things are at their most stressful. We’ll take care of getting your home or business back to normal as quickly as possible.
We are well-versed in the building quality and standards in force across Australia. By ensuring that all of our team are fully licensed you have our assurance that you’ll get the outcome you want. We check out all of our team’s past experience, and many of them have been working with us for years already.
We have utmost trust and confidence that everyone who comes to work on your project will be:
• Expert in their role
• Licensed by the relevant bodies
• Fully insured to carry out the work
Our team will be in regular contact with our office to ensure they fully understand what you expect from the work and work to exactly what has been agreed for you. We are proud of the quality that our team consistently delivers and will make sure the work you commission is completed to the same high standards. Our commitment to delivering the best possible work makes us a preferred supplier to many insurers and companies.
At the unfortunate moment that disaster strikes and your home or business premises is affected, we will be there. We won’t start asking for photos and have long, drawn-out phone calls. We will be on the ground with you, assessing the damage and getting things back on track.
We have a dedicated emergency response team who will come out when you need them. They will make sure that your property is secure and watertight as soon as possible with emergency measures, such as boarding up walls and windows and tarping roofs. Once everything is safe, we will work with you to assess the damage, produce any reports you need for your insurance, and get the work done well and quickly.
We work with individuals as well as insurers, delivering a range of services that will make a time of disaster that little bit less stressful. At Mountain Reno Group, we offer such services as:
• Plastering – covering brick or boarded walls, getting them ready to be returned to normal
• Painting – adding the finishing touch to our work, we’ll help you match colours to your existing walls and ceilings
• Carpentry – our expert carpenters will take on anything you need, whether is shoring up structures, reconstructing sections of a building, or reframing a window
• Office and shop fit outs – whether you’re starting a new business or need to get your business operating again after a flood, we’ll get you open for customers in no time
• Maintenance – keeping on top of the small things means big problems shouldn’t arise, we can help maintain your property in great working order
• Disaster clean-up – when nature takes it toll, it can leave your home in a mess, let us come and get your home back to a liveable standard and ready to be fixed up
• Boarding up doors and windows – getting your home secure after a natural disaster or break-in is imperative, we’ll come out and get your secured, quickly
• Tarping roofs – Getting water or debris in through the roof is the last thing you need; we’ll temporarily get you watertight until we can get you fixed up properly
• Emergency make safes – whatever the problem, we’re on hand to make sure everything in your home is protected and sturdy in an emergency and then we’ll work to get you back to normal
• Writing up specialist reports – working with insurers means we know what they need, our fully licensed team will get the documents ready that you require